Want to now how hard it is to write about procrastination? It took me over three weeks just to bring you this post. Why? It was more difficult for me to write about procrastination than any other topic I could have brought you. No explanation as to why, just how it is.
So, in order to still give you some enlightenment on how to overcome procrastination, or at least ways to help battle the up-hill emotion procrastination gives us, I am going to share some links from around our friend the Internet. These links I have found to not only be great reads, but are helping me in my own personal procrastination hole.
From various times within the last six months and various parts of the Internet, these posts and articles will give you some tips for both work related and personal procrastination. I believe one affects the other. Here is to you and battling procrastination.
- The Nasty Four-Letter Word That Keeps You From Writing at Copyblogger.
- An Affair with Fun: At Work and in Your Personal Life at Divine Caroline.
- Procrastination is in the Way! at Ask the Coach on Sparkplugging.
- 6 Habits To Avoiding And Overcoming Procrastination at ZME Life Tips.
- Seven Ways to Procrastinate for Better Results (yep, that’s right – a How To of sorts) at LifeHack.
- 10 Ways to Make Laziness Work for You at FreelanceSwitch.
- Beating Procrastination: Find Your Root Cause at InkThinker.
- How To void Procrastination As A Freelancer at Freelance Folder.
- Motivating The Unmotivated at AllBusiness.