If you believe you are disorganized or maybe you have way too many binder clips, then this is a great day to be here! I have rounded up some great links that I have read – and not just about binder clips – but in general that will really help pull you together, get you organized, ready to prioritize your tasks, and make today and every future day successful.
- Remember Day 1 @ Management Craft.
- Permanent Link to Bounce! Ignore the Fear and Go from Failure to Success! @ Life Learning Today.
- Introducing A New Way Of Prioritizing @ Organize It.
- The Holy Grail: How to Outsource the Inbox and Never Check Email Again @ 4 Hour Work Week.
- 8 Ninja Uses for Binder Clips @ The Cranking Widgets Blog.
- Links and Resources for the Chronically Disorganized @ 43 Folders.
- 10 Misconceptions the Self-Employed Deal With Daily @ LifeDev Productivity for Creative People.
Do you have a link that you feel would be great to share with readers of The Office Gal? Then contact me and I will include it in the next link love post.
This is an original The Office Gal post.