From formally replying to complaints from clients, to preparing deadlines for work that will fit your schedule and meet your clients timeline, our days can be time consuming, giving us the sense of drowning under a mountain of work.
Hopefully this weeks links will help you prepare and stay focused during your daily routine for a more successful work week. Of course, I did add one link in to give us a little more humor. We do need to lighten up a bit.
- Advice to New Managers @ Blue Suit Mom. 61
- Three Low Cost Ways to Advertise Your Small Office @ Office Stuffer.
- How To Get Fired From Your Management Job @ Slacker Manager.
- Handling Complaints Without Making Things Worse @ Daily Biz Solutions.
- How To Create Good Work Habits @ Daily Career Connection.
- How to Set Deadlines (& 7 Common Mistakes to Avoid) @ Pick the Brain.
Do you have a link that you feel would be great to share with readers of The Office Gal? Then contact me and I will include it in the next link love post.
This is an original The Office Gal post.